Half Day Parenting Support
Supporting and sustaining you in the balancing act
How Half Day Intensive Parenting Support works
The session is broken up with a half hour break.
- The first half of the session will be for me to fully understand the family dynamics, history and experiences happening right now.
- The second half is guiding you through tools and language to allow you to hear your child or young adult’s voice with empathy and emotional intelligence. I share strategies with you to reduce your stress and better manage co-regulation.
The Half Day Intensive Parenting Support works very well for parents who are already participating on either of my parenting online programmes and feel they would benefit from 1:1 guidance. It is not essential for this to be the case, however it usually maximises the benefits.
Half Day Intensive Parenting Support
Here's what's included:
- Questionnaire to be completed five days before your Intensive Parenting Support.
- Sessions are on Zoom, you will receive a link once you have booked.
- Contract which explains our agreement.
- A follow up support call. At the end of our session we book in your Zoom call for 2 weeks later. This call is for approximately 20 minutes and gives us an opportunity to complete our work together.
If this interests you here are the steps:
Book your appointment – the link will bring you to a 15 minutes clarity call to ensure we are the right fit for each other. This call does not commit you to working with me.